Solid Waste Complaints

Non-emergency Dispatch: 541-265-0777

Provide solid waste complaint (garbage, rubbish) enforcement in areas outside of cities, and solid waste code administration on behalf of Lincoln County.

See Solid Waste Administration
(2007 Lincoln County Code, Chapter 2, Environment and Health)

For More Information

  • Inside City Limits
    • If you have a complaint within city limits, please contact your local city hall and ask to be referred to the correct party. 
  • Outside City Limits
    • Lincoln County Non-emergency Dispatch, reviews all solid waste complaints that are outside of the city limits. Please call: 541-265-0777