A.W. Jack Morgan Park Camping Cabin
The cabin rents for $60 per night, up to the 10 day stay limit. Maximum 6 people allowed. The cabin is available for rent year-round. No smoking allowed in the cabin or on the front porch.
- ADA Accessible.
- 2 full and 2 twin beds, sleeps 6.
- Table with 4 chairs.
- Lights, heat, electric outlets.
- Outdoor cooking only, fire-grill available.
- No plumbing, no restroom, short walk to campground restroom.
- Bring your own bedding (pillows, sheets, blankets or sleeping bags…).
- No RVs, No tents.
- Parking for 2 vehicles. Second vehicle requires a $7 extra vehicle pass.
- Reservations (for cabin only) may be made by phone or in person at A.W. Jack Morgan Park.
- Cabin reservations may be made up to 9 months in advance. For example, in January you may make reservations through the end of September.
- The cabin is available for reservation or rental all year long.
- Reservations may be made up to the 10 day stay limit, but only one weekend may be included in a single reservation.
- Only one reservation will be taken per person or group for any 30-day period.
- There is a non-refundable first night deposit required for reserving.
- The deposit will be due 10 days after making a reservation. The deposit may be paid at A.W. Jack Morgan Park, to park staff, or at Parks Department Office (see your reservation form for details.)
- Short notice reservations (less than 14 days prior to stay) will need to pay the deposit upon arrival at the park.
- Failure to pay required deposit may result in loss of reservation.
- Reservations may be made in person at the park, by phone at 541-994-7258, or you may Email Park Host.
- Reservations will be taken on a first come first serve basis.
- Check in time is 3 pm. Check out time is 12 pm (noon).
- Individuals must be at least 18 years of age to reserve and occupy a cabin.
- Smoking is prohibited inside and on porch. Smoking is permitted at the picnic table and fire grill area.
- Cooking of any kind is prohibited inside and on porch.
- Tents are prohibited in the Cabin area.
- One extra vehicle may be added to a cabin reservation ($7 per night) and must be within parking area.
- RV's, truck campers, tow-vehicles or trailers of any type are prohibited inside the Cabin parking area.
- Cabin furniture must remain inside the cabin.
- One canopy is allowed over the picnic table inside the Cabin area. Do not tie lines to the Cabin or trees.
- Lincoln County Parks Department is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please secure all personal belongings.
- Cabins are inspected and cleaned after each stay. You will be held financially responsible for any damages that occur or for any items that disappear during your stay.
The County reserves the right to:
- Cancel all reservations (with full refund).
- Reduce the amount of people allowed in the Cabin.
- Close any or all County Parks.