Lincoln County HHS
Behavioral Health and Public Health
Physical Address: 255 SW Coast HWY
MAIL: 36 SW Nye Street
Newport, OR 97365
Lincoln County Public Health Advisory Committee (PHAC)
The Lincoln County Public Health Advisory Committee (MHAC) has the following duties:
1) Assess health conditions of the County and determine met and unmet needs. Recommend program priorities.
2) Recommend to the Human Services Planning Board, the Health & Human Services Department and the Health & Human Services Department Administrator specific programs to be implemented to fill unmet needs.
3) Evaluate existing programs and recommend their continuation or appropriate revisions.
4) Provide community education of public health via public contact and media relations.
5) Act as the Family Planning Advisory Committee and Food Service Advisory Committee in representing Lincoln County Health & Human Services.
Members meet at least quarterly; emergency meetings may be called with 48 hour notice, when necessary.