Lincoln County HHS
Behavioral Health and Public Health
Physical Address:255 SW Coast HWY
MAIL:36 SW Nye Street
Newport, OR 97365
Local Alcohol & Drug Abuse Planning Committee
Lincoln County Local Alcohol & Drug Abuse Planning Committee (LADAPC)
dba Alcohol Prevention and Recovery Committee (APARC)
The duties of the Local Alcohol & Drug Abuse Planning Committee include:
- Identify alcohol/drug services issues and needs
- Assist in the preparation of the biennial Alcohol & Drug Plan
- Review existing community programs for congruence with ORS 430.338
- Receive input from community members
- Advise all alcohol/drug proposals seeking the County Board of Commissioners' support
The committee meets monthly, unless the committee orders otherwise in advance.
There are no available forms.
There are no news items at this time.
There are no services