Solid Waste Complaints

Environmental Health Services: (541) 265-4127 (leave a message)

Provide solid waste complaint (garbage, rubbish) enforcement in areas outside of cities, and solid waste code administration on behalf of Lincoln County.

See Solid Waste Administration
(2007 Lincoln County Code, Chapter 2, Environment and Health)

For More Information
Inside City Limits If you have a complaint within city limits, please contact your local city hall and ask to be referred to the correct party.
Outside City Limits The Lincoln County Environmental Health Department, reviews all solid waste complaints that are outside of the city limits. Please call: (541) 265-4127