Lincoln County Addiction Recovery Program
Contact for Referral:
We believe that:
- Chemical dependency does not detract from personal worth.
- Chemical dependency is treatable.
- Treatment involves the development of new behaviors.
- Life can be lived without using addictive substances or relying upon addictive behaviors and thought patterns.
- Successful treatment addresses the whole person.
- Recovery is a family process.
- Many people and families have changed their lives and recovered.
- Treatment must be affordable and accessible to all.
The Addiction Recovery Program at Lincoln County Behavioral Health includes:
- Outpatient Services
- Intensive Outpatient Services (9 hours or more/week) Group Counseling
- Early Recovery
- Relapse Prevention
- Family Education Group
- Women in Recovery
- Stress Reduction
- Dual Diagnosis Groups (Substance use and Mental Health)
- Individual and Family Counseling (for group participants)
- Case Management
- DUII Treatment
- Adult and Adolescent Treatment
- Assessment for Lincoln County Drug Court
Intake and Enrollment
To initiate services:
- Clients call (541) 265-4179 and request alcohol and drug counseling
- Support staff will ask for contact information and transfer the call to a screener, who briefly interviews the client over the phone, then schedules the client for an initial appointment
- At this appointment, the client meets with a counselor from the Addiction Recovery Program to discuss current concerns and counseling needs
- With a decision to enroll in services, the counselor helps the client complete the program application and related paperwork. A baseline urinalysis is requested at this time, with random UA's requested throughout the program