Lincoln County Clerk
Dana W Jenkins
225 West Olive Street, Room 201
Newport, Oregon 97365-3869
tel: (541) 265-4131
tel: (541) 265-4121
fax: (541) 265-4950
1. Bring your passport application, filled out but unsigned. (do not attach photos to application).
Complete the application by signing it in the presence of the County Clerk.
Each applicant must be present.
2. Also bring with you the following items:
2 identical passport pictures (2" by 2" in size).
Pictures must meet passport office specifications.
A current State driver's license will be required.
If a child is under the age of 18, a parent's drivers license will be used. A copy of both sides of the license is needed. A $.50 fee per license will be assessed for this service. For a child under 16, both parents' licenses will be required.
A certified birth certificate or a passport issued previously.
For children under 16 with a previously issued passport, a certified birth certificate is required also. If the child is under 16, both parents must bring their I.D.'s and sign the application in our office. If one parent cannot be present, a notarized statement of consent from that parent must be submitted.
3. A certified check, money order or personal check, payable to the U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE in either of the following amounts:
4. A separate fee, cash or check payable to the Office of the County Clerk in the amount of $25.50.
5. Inoculation information may be obtained from Benton County Health Department at (541) 766-6835; or by contacting Dr. Erling Oksenholt's office, Lincoln City Medical Center, 2870 West Devils Lake Road, Lincoln City, (541) 994-9191; or on-line at www.cdc.gov.
6. If your most recent passport was issued after your 16th birthday, and was issued within the past 15 years you may renew your passport by mail using FORM DS-82. You must submit your previous passport.
REMEMBER!! YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE MUST BE ONE THAT IS ISSUED AND CERTIFIED BY THE STATE.
For passport application forms and more passport information, visit www.travel.state.gov.
The Seattle Passport Agency can be contacted. Customer Service Representatives are available:
Toll-Free: 1-877-487-2778, or
3 a.m. to 9 p.m., Pacific Time, M-F, excluding Federal holidays.